In May of this year, we set out to learn more about the people that use the FloridaLawHelp.org website. Our Legal Content Manager, Jessica Rae, visited five counties across Florida, in coordination with local legal and social service providers.
The goal of the tests was twofold: 1) determine which content delivery method was preferred by those who might potentially use Florida Law Help; and 2) determine which content delivery method was most effective at explaining a concept, regardless of the user’s personal preference.
These reports are the result of those tests.
Thanks go out to the following organizations for their assistance:
- Miami County: Legal Services of Greater Miami in Miami
- Madison County: Madison County Public Library in Madison
- DeSoto County: Family Service Center in Arcadia
- Levy County: CareerSource Career Center in Chiefland
- Orange County: Goodwill East Job Readiness Center in Orlando
And of course, we wouldn’t have this data without the participation of the 26 volunteers. Both reports are in PDF format. Just click the images to download.How can we be sure the information we're delivering is having the impact we want? We start by asking the users. Download the reports here! #accesstojustice #userdata Click To Tweet