The Florida Courts Technology Commission met in Tallahassee this week and I had the opportunity to visit with some of its members when they broke for the evening. I was able to spend some time with Justin Horan, one of our collaborators on the triage project as well as Jim Kowalski, who will also be a presenter at the Consumer Law Training in Orlando where I will be representing FJTC. It was thrilling to see so many people excited about the technology issues involved in the justice system from the bar, judiciary, and clerks’ offices.
- Testing Statewide Triage – The Results of User Research
- Taking Care of Your Website After Launch- The four areas of maintenance for online tools
- FJTC and Executive Director Joyce Raby win Paul H. Chapman Award
- 10 Legal Tech Tools You Didn’t Know You Needed
- Celebrate With Us! Justice Peggy Quince Retirement Party