I visited a training event on Fair Housing laws focused on assistance animals in Tallahassee today. The event was presented by HOPE, Disability Independence Group, The Florida Commission on Human Relations, and Legal Services of North Florida. I had the opportunity to share the exciting collaborations that are taking place on FLAdvocate.org and say hello to Fair Housing champions Keenya Robertson and Matt Dietz. It was wonderful to meet the therapy dogs from Tallahassee Memorial Hospital and the two humans who get to work full time working with patients with them – what a treat! There were so many people (and animals) doing truly important work – it’s wonderful that to support them through the FLAdvocate.org platform.
- Testing Statewide Triage – The Results of User Research
- Taking Care of Your Website After Launch- The four areas of maintenance for online tools
- FJTC and Executive Director Joyce Raby win Paul H. Chapman Award
- 10 Legal Tech Tools You Didn’t Know You Needed
- Celebrate With Us! Justice Peggy Quince Retirement Party