With the growing interest in the uses of data for improving the efficiency and helpfulness of the civil justice systems, we are interested in exploring both the opportunities and challenges that may arise in the following contexts:
- Development of expert and triage systems
- Inform court procedures and legal aid service delivery
- Visualizations can be used for demonstrating the impact of civil justice community.
Our strategies include:
- using spatial information and analysis techniques to analyze service gaps and assist partners undertake strategic planning;
- providing educational services around geographic information systems (GIS) through workshops, seminars, conference presentations, continuing education programs, and in collaboration with other institutions.